This webinar took place on Wednesday 22nd November 2023.
The recording will be available shortly on our Youtube channel.
This webinar is ideal for product owners, product managers, UX designers, and anyone involved in the design and development of new tech products, who would like to boost the success of their team and their product with practical, effective research.
Since 2016, the Nightingale team has supported organisations of all sizes, from large government departments to new startups, to integrate cost-effective, practical research into their design processes.
This webinar distills what we’ve learned from that experience into a one-hour, interactive workshop that will allow you and your team to:
- Understand the value of design research
- Identify when research is needed
- Figure out what methods will deliver the best insights
- Create a clear, concise research brief
- Commission and manage research
- Use research findings effectively