This webinar was hosted live on 24th November 2021.
In this webinar, we explored the use of interviews as a discovery method, including:
- What discovery involves
- Defining the goals of your research
- Identifying assumptions
- Interviews as a discovery tool - pros and cons
- How to choose interview participants
- How to design interview questions
- Tips for carrying out a great interview
- An overview of how to analyse and synthesise insights from interviews
You will find this webinar useful if you are involved in product or service design, particularly if you are interested in developing successful products that users love.
If you have any questions about the webinar please contact us.
If you would like more background on the webinar topic, read our blog: Using interviews to discover what your users really need.
To find out about future webinars and events, sign up to our newsletter.